Saturday 3 October 2015

We're now a "A He Said - She Said - SOMETIMES" Blog!




Hello followers, friends and foodies:

It has definitely been a while since we posted. I know that you don't want to hear excuses but 2015 has been a crazy year for these bloggers. Edgar (the he said part of this blog) has started his Master's Degree and is in the middle of graduate study hell. I've decided that this blog needs to continue (people keep asking us when we are going to blog again)...so, from now on it will be "A He Said -She Said Blog - SOMETIMES!" That means that I will be posting on my own most of the times and sometimes when Edgar has a minute he will provide his opinion as well. I will continue to post pictures of what he ate and give you an overall opinion of what he thought about the meal with his "Olive Rating"!


In the meantime, I will post quite a few post that were waiting for his review. Thank you for your continued support.

Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment