Monday 5 October 2015

Reginé Café

1840 Rue Beaubien Est
Montreal, Quebec

514-903-0676



In her opinion:
Montreal is a fabulous food city just like any other big city in Canada...Toronto, Vancouver or Calgary. But, what I have noted is that Montreal stands out due to its wonderful large and thriving brunch culture.

My fabulous friend Christian and his foodie friend Julie recommended Reginé Café  This is a fairly new cafe that opened up in the Etienne-Desmarteau area of Montreal. Let me tell you, this place is super chic. I was truly impressed with their web-site and even more thrilled when I walked in on a Saturday afternoon.



I decided that I wanted a mimosa to drink. After all, being in Montreal is a celebration! This one was fruity and sparkly just like I like.



After perusing the menu, I decided on the Mish Mash or omelette of the day - this one consisted of caramelized onions, Quebec cheese curds, bacon and zucchini. It was served with a couple pieces of toasted baguette and fresh fruit.



This was so delicious. I was really pleased with this omelette. It was very substantial and hearty. The bacon, cheese and caramelized onions were a great combo and the zucchini along with the parsley added a lovely freshness to the overall dish. 

I really enjoyed this brunch at Reginé Café. It is a hip happening spot with wonderful food. If you are Montreal...go try out this gem. Thanks Christian and Julie for the suggestion.

In his opinion:


This is what Edgar ate.



Daily special - "Caesar steak and eggs". With a chimichurri sauce and potato. Steak is a beef short rib.




Edgar gives it 3.5 Olives out of 5 rating.


Régine Café Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! very informative. Thanks for sharing with us. I am a regular reader because you post very informative post. Please keep up it in future! This is my site Hedge Trimmer

    ReplyDelete